- Amazon Customer Reviews
- Utilizes cold smoke technology
- Does not use a heat source to generate UV dye enhanced smoke
- Dual mode leak detection feature
- Tests for leaks with or without smoke at the push of a button
- Pressure and vacuum leak diagnostics
The patented process does not use a heat source to generate it’s UV dye enhanced smoke. Which means that the Cool Smoke machine produces a high density smoke immediately and does not require the use of nitrogen or other inert gases. This is to prevent possible explosive combustion within the smoke machine, experienced by some competitive units while testing EVAP systems.