DYC DipSprayer System (Plasti Dip Spray Gun)
Amazon.com Price: $156.00 (as of 11/07/2018 19:18 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
- Amazon Customer Reviews
DYC DipSprayerTM System. World’s first sprayer system specifically designed to spray Rubber Dip Spray/Plasti Dip®. This system was designed from the ground up by DipYourCar.com with the backing of Earlex®. Advancements and enhancements were made to the system to provide a better user expereince, and smoother finish when spraying Rubber Dip Spray or Plasti Dip® products.
– DYC Turbine. 50% more PSI and increased CFM over the old 3500 turbine. Increased PSI and CFM translate to much better atomization and a finer, smoother finish.
– DYC Sprayer handle. Includes the DipTipTM, a needle designed of a specific size and shape to further increase atomization of dip, resulting in a much smoother finish over the standard 3500 needle. Rear of gun locks in with DYC Quick Connect Hose – allowing gun to rotate 360 degrees (to avoid twisting of hose) and locks in place to avoid hose popping out during application.
– Exclusive 48 oz. Paint cup
– DYC Quick Connect Hose. 16.5 feet long, smooth bore (to reduce air temperature) and extremely durable. Hose is kink and impact resitant.
– DYC Spare Parts Kit. Includes all items that may eventually need maintenence or possible replacement on your spray system. A spare gasket, 2 spare needle seals, a replacement air filter and a needle removal tool are all put in your hand from day one.
– Gallon blender/mixer. Attaches to any household drill to allow perfect blending and mixing of your dip gallons before use.